Crown Forum

Author Topic: [Active] CRW Extended Marketing & US Advocacy  (Read 1657 times)

debostic

• View Profile
[Active] CRW Extended Marketing & US Advocacy
« on: January 10, 2018, 05:21:37 pm »
Fellow Knights,
I’ve been privileged to be involved in the CRW community for almost exactly a year now. It’s been my pleasure riding out the highs and lows with you all. In the past few months, I have been formulating an idea for a proposal of my own. As you know, I have a fairly extensive resume in many areas, but they all involve taking complicated ideas and conveying them to the masses.
I am submitting a proposal to take Crown to the next level. Myself and my partner would like to begin development of a Crown webshow, podcast, and much, much more. This proposal will take the majority of my time over the next 3 months, and frankly, will represent a large income cut on my behalf. However, the truth is, I believe in the Crown project about as much as I have anything in my lifetime. It is my desire to be able to build something great for this community.

I would humbly ask you read this proposal, share your thoughts and questions, and then vote for it if you are able.

Thank-you!   
Yes: mnbudget vote-many b5217c593012c80263ebab9212d3164743b19f27d9f00158631d4f22e5886363 yes
No: mnbudget vote-many b5217c593012c80263ebab9212d3164743b19f27d9f00158631d4f22e5886363 no

Document: http://crwadvocacy.cystra.com

Ambition/Intention:
Our intention is to consult for Crown and leverage the existing following, knowledge and experience of both our team members (Current Crown holders) to drive active user adoption of the CRW platform and token. Daniel has been actively involved in the Crown community since April of 2017 and has gained a solid knowledge of the goals the CRW community is trying to achieve.

Both of our team members have incurred sizeable audiences online. Ali has transitioned mostly out of the political sphere, while maintaining ties with policymakers and influencers, and into investment and cryptocurrency. He has seen tremendous growth on Periscope, a live video platform, where his show informs 25,000 to 50,000 engaged viewers a month.

Ali has garnered so much attention for his show that he now has 102 paying subscribers on the site Patreon, largely accumulated in the past two months. People are looking for credible, proven crypto-analysis.
Daniel has worked for several years now alongside advertising agencies promoting some of the most powerful technology brands in the world like Microsoft, Nokia, and Verizon Wireless.

Both Daniel and Ali are also crypto and blockchain influencers on Twitter with a combined 233,000 followers on the platform.
In the last 28 days Daniel and Ali tweeted a combined total of 175 times generating 7.1 million impressions.

Our day-to-day actions will revolve around the following:
Script and host live-video chats twice a week with new users and crypto-enthusiasts where we will introduce them to the power of the CRW ecosystem and demonstrate what sets it apart from other projects.
Launch an education campaign on Twitter similar to PSAs where we will engage our followers on the Crown platform.
Begin engaging media outlets and drafting press-releases for Crown news.
Developers have noted in MM that CRW could use more listing on Exchanges. This would be a great way to get the attention of exchanges.
Script, Host, and promote a bi-weekly podcast with various members of the CRW team as they are willing.
We will address upcoming news, market statistics, changes to the platform, and provide information on how end-users can get started with Crown. Our goal is to emphasize the features of the platform and not so much the price.

Explore the possibility of hosting a large-scale “Crown Party” at the Consensus blockchain conference in May of 2018. (To be funded in a separate proposal)
Note: Ali has single-handedly executed some of the largest and most exclusive civic/media parties in recent history. We will leverage his planning skills for this.
Daniel will begin exploring the creation of additional unique and high-quality Crown merchandise with net proceeds going to benefit the CRW development fund.
We estimate that Crown will receive a tremendous ROI from our proposal and thus we are only requesting a 3 month contract which will be re-evaluated at the end of our proposal’s executed term.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 11:16:42 pm by debostic »

higherbridge

• Administrator
  • Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
Re: CRW Extended Marketing & US Advocacy
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 07:29:08 pm »
I'm in favor of this. You two have fantastic reach and good skills as far as I can judge. Good luck!

Twister

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 01:18:29 am »
Yeah, I second that.

Maybe also write a short summary here - so people don't have to open the doc. And I think your reach is already quite big - so why not throw the numbers in here :D

debostic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 11:17:35 pm »
Yeah, I second that.

Maybe also write a short summary here - so people don't have to open the doc. And I think your reach is already quite big - so why not throw the numbers in here :D

Thanks for the suggestion sir. I updated the original post with the main details.

higherbridge

• Administrator
  • Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
Re: [Active] CRW Extended Marketing & US Advocacy
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 01:28:23 pm »
Also I made a slight edit by putting [Active] in the title :-)